Monday, March 31, 2008

Wordlift Blog

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've written anything for the devotional but I plan to get back on track in the near future. I'm changing my web address for the site and updating the format to a blog. This should be fun! You can sign up for instant feeds (subscribe below) that will notify you when I publish, and also post comments on my writings. It'll be a great way to stay in touch as I relocate to Texas; I look forward to hearing from you guys.
Thanks to you all, and I'll be posting soon!

4 comments:

DaisyB.Lazy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Heather, I can't wait for you to begin blogging! I couldn't subscribe to the blog for some reason. I was sent to one of those form pages that say "no page to display" "action canceled" I'll keep checking back. Congratulations on the resignation from your auditing job. I know you've been looking forward to full-time ministry for a long time.

Ryan said...

Heya cuz, looking forward to reading your blog!

Linda said...

Excellent! What an uplifting word.
I as others was very disheartened about the outcome of the presidential election. The grass still sings and so can I. God is not finished! Praise Him!